Sponsorship Agreement (Event)
This Sponsorship Agreement (Event) sets out the legal rules between a commercial sponsor and the organiser of an event.Get 1st document free
It’s important that both the sponsor and organiser understands what their legal obligations are concerning an event.
Use this Sponsorship Agreement (Event) if:
- You wish to outline the legal obligations of a sponsor and an organiser for an event
- You want to cover practical obligations relating to the event
- You wish to restrict the behaviour of an organiser or sponsor so that it is not harmful
What does this Sponsorship Agreement (Event) cover?
- The grant of sponsorship terms (e.g. commencement and termination dates)
- Sponsorship fees and payment
- Organiser obligations
- Marketing materials
- Intellectual Property and Moral Rights
- Confidentiality and Privacy Rights
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.