eBook: Protecting Customer Data
Customers are more mindful than ever about the information they provide online. Find out how to protect customer privacy in this eBook.
Privacy has become a key concern for customers everywhere and businesses that don’t respect it can face serious legal consequences. Read this eBook to find out:
- Common mechanisms for collecting online customer information
- Legal privacy requirements for businesses
- How privacy policies work
- The types of common online scams
- What to do if a data breach occurs
- Maintaining your professional reputation after a data breach
Jackie is the Content Manager at Lawpath and manages the content team. She has a Law/Arts (Politics) degree from Macquarie University and is a solicitor in NSW. She's interested in how technology can help shape the future legal landscape.