eGuide: Setting up a Company in Australia – Benefits & Tips
Want to set up a company in Australia? Learn what the benefits are, as well as some tips on how to get your company off to the best start.
Read our guide on the benefits of starting a company and some tips to help you along the way.
- The different business structures in Australia
- The advantages of registering your business as a company
- How to register your company
- Directors and other officeholders
- The documents you’ll need
Jackie is the Content Manager at Lawpath and manages the content team. She has a Law/Arts (Politics) degree from Macquarie University and is a solicitor in NSW. She's interested in how technology can help shape the future legal landscape.