Create Your Harrassment and Bullying Policy For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
A Harassment and Bullying Policy is a document that can form part of your business’s HR and employment policies, more so since recent legislation has put more emphasis on internal complaint procedures. It deals with anti-harassment, anti-sexual harassment and anti-bullying in relation to your company’s employees and workplace. This policy explains how your business will deal with and respond to harassment and bullying.
Use this Harassment and Bullying Policy if:
- You would like to inform your employees about their anti-harassment and anti-bullying obligation; and
- You would like to explain to your employees how they can report harassment and bullying.
What does the Harassment and Bullying Policy cover?
- Sexual harassment;
- Raising a complaint for breach of the policy; and
- Consequences of breaching the policy.
Other names for Harassment and Bullying Policy include:
- Harrassment Policy;
- Sexual Harrassment Policy; and
- Bullying Policies and Procedures.
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Harrassment and Bullying Policy?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Harrassment and Bullying Policy specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise