Harrassment and Bullying Policy
You can use this Harassment and Bullying Policy to promote a safer and more respectful working environment. This Policy defines behaviour that constitutes harassment or bullying, along with providing a process for employees to flag any related complaints or grievances.Get started
This Harassment and Bullying Policy helps your workers understand what bullying or harassment may look like to help them understand their role in promoting a respectful working environment. This Policy also communicates the process for raising any complaints or issues related to any instances of harassment or bullying at the workplace, along with the consequences for any such behaviour.
Use this Policy if:
- You need to communicate a clear grievance or complaints process to your workers to help them raise any harassment or bullying issues;
- You want to protect your Company from any potential disputes, claims or reputational damage that could arise from harassment or bullying within the workplace;
- You need to ensure that your workers are aware of the consequences if they bully or harass another worker;
- You want to provide clarity on what constitutes bullying or harassment in the workplace; and
- You want to promote a safer and more respectful working environment.
What does this Policy cover?
- The Company’s commitment to providing a workplace free of harassment and bullying, in line with legal requirements;
- An outline of what behaviour constitutes harassment, sexual harassment or bullying;
- The consequences for any acts of harassment or bullying towards another worker; and
- A clear grievance or complaints process for workers to follow if they need to raise any instances of harassment or bullying at the workplace.
- Bullying & Harassment in the workplace
- How to identify workplace bullying
- How to handle employee complaints
- Employee Handbook
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.