Create Your Variation of Discretionary Trust For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This Variation of Discretionary Trust Deed is a document that you can use to change the terms of an existing discretionary trust. The document is to be executed as a deed by the trustee and appointer, as provided for in the original trust deed for the discretionary trust.
Use this Variation of Discretionary Trust if:
- A discretionary trust has previously been established;
- The trustee is permitted to amend the trust deed; and
- The changes to the trust deed are to be formalised, as set out in a deed of variation.
What does the Variation of Discretionary Trust cover?
- The changes to the trust deed; and
- Relevant consents and other consequential terms.
Other names for Variation of Discretionary Trust include:
- Deed of Variation of Discretionary Trust; and
- Change of Discretionary Trust.
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Variation of Discretionary Trust?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Variation of Discretionary Trust specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise