Variation of Discretionary Trust
A Variation of Discretionary Trust allows you to change the terms of an existing discretionary trust. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get 1st document free
This Variation of Discretionary Trust Deed is a document that you can use to change the terms of an existing discretionary trust. The document is to be executed as a deed by the trustee and appointer, as provided for in the original trust deed for the discretionary trust. You must seek legal advice from a qualified professional before using this Deed to determine if it meets your specific circumstances.
Use this Variation of Discretionary Trust if:
- A discretionary trust has previously been established;
- The trustee is permitted to amend the trust deed; and
- The changes to the trust deed are to be formalised, as set out in a deed of variation.
What does the Variation of Discretionary Trust cover?
- The changes to the trust deed; and
- Relevant consents and other consequential terms.
Other names for Variation of Discretionary Trust include:
- Deed of Variation of Discretionary Trust; and
- Change of Discretionary Trust.
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.