NDIS Service Agreement
This NDIS Service Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the NDIS service provider and your customers.Get 1st document free
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a government funded scheme that provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. The NDIS involves personalised plans to accommodate the need of each participant, hence the scope and delivery of services under NDIS should be explicated in written agreement.
This agreement details the services to be provided, how services are provided, rights and obligations and information regarding payment.
Use this NDIS Service Agreement if:
- You are engaging the services to participants under the NDIS;
- You want to ensure the scope and costs of the service to be prescribed explicitly; and
- You intend to eliminate any potential confusion about each party’s rights and responsibilities.
What does this NDIS Service Agreement cover?
- A description of the purpose and nature of the agreement
- Support plan and schedule;
- Payment and expenses;
- Responsibilities and obligations; and
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.