NDIS Service AgreementThis NDIS Service Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the NDIS service provider and your customers.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a government funded scheme that provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. The NDIS involves personalised plans to accommodate the need of each participant, hence the scope and delivery of services under NDIS should be explicated in written agreement.
This agreement details the services to be provided, how services are provided, rights and obligations and information regarding payment.
Use this NDIS Service Agreement if:
- You are engaging the services to participants under the NDIS;
- You want to ensure the scope and costs of the service to be prescribed explicitly; and
- You intend to eliminate any potential confusion about each party’s rights and responsibilities.
What does this NDIS Service Agreement cover?
- A description of the purpose and nature of the agreement
- Support plan and schedule;
- Payment and expenses;
- Responsibilities and obligations; and