Workplace Mobile Phone Policy
A Workplace Mobile Phone Policy cuts down on distraction and frustration at work by making it clear when it's appropriate to use a mobile phone during work hoursGet started
Use this Policy If:
- You want to provide employees with guidelines regarding the appropriate use of mobile phones at work
- You wish to prevent inappropriate or unnecessary use of mobile phones
- You wish to improve workplace efficiency
What does this Policy Cover?
- Purpose of the policy
- List of permitted mobile phone uses
- List of prohibited mobile phone uses
- Disciplinary consequences of non-compliance with this policy
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.