Create Your Cease and Desist Letter For Free
A Cease and Desist Letter allows you to formally tell an individual or a business to stop a certain conduct, from harassment to debt collection. It is a cost-effective way, and usually the first step, in asking the recipient to stop a certain activity or risk legal action. A Cease and Desist Letter is a simple way to form a paper trail asserting your rights or demands.
Use this Cease and Desist Letter if:
- You are being harassed by debt collectors;
- Your copyright or trademark is being infringed;
- You are a victim of harassment;
- You have been defamed or slandered; or
- You just want to generally demand an activity or conduct to stop.
What does the Cease and Desist Letter cover?
- Demanding for a certain conduct to stop; and
- Warns that if the activity continues, there may be resulting legal consequences.
Other names for Cease and Desist Letter include:
- Notice to Stop Letter; and
- Demand letter.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Cease and Desist Letter?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Cease and Desist Letter specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise