Conflict of Interest Policy
You can use this Conflict of Interest Policy to create a process for the disclosure of any conflicts of interest that your employees may have. Using this policy helps protect your Company by ensuring that you are aware of any circumstances that may create a conflict of interest, and address these before they can erode public or internal trust in your Company, damage the Company’s reputation or financial position, or even expose you to a breach of the law.Get started
This Conflict of Interest Policy provides clarity about what constitutes an actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest and communicates a process for disclosing any such conflicts to the Company. It also helps guide the Company on how to manage any such disclosures, and the key factors to consider before making a decision.
Use this Policy if:
- You need to create a process for the disclosure of any conflicts of interest that your employees may have;
- You want to ensure that your employees are aware of their obligations regarding any conflicts of interest;
- Your management team need clarity on how to record and monitor any disclosed conflicts of interest;
- You want to clarify what constitutes a conflict of interest; and
- You would like to communicate how any disclosed conflicts of interest are managed, and establish the options available to the Company in managing these.
What does this Policy cover?
- Employee obligations around notifying the Company of any actual, potential or perceived conflicts of interest;
- Clarification on what constitutes a conflict of interest;
- The process for declaring any conflicts of interest;
- The key details recorded by the company when a conflict of interest is disclosed; and
- The Company’s process for managing any disclosed conflicts and the key factors impacting on any decisions made.
- How to manage conflicts of interest in the workplace
- Conflicts of interest: how to avoid them
- What legal services do I need to hire an employee?
- Employee Handbook
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.