The handbook is a series of employment policies, usually given to employees at the start of employment.Get 1st document free
An employee handbook is a useful resource that ensures all employees are aware of rules and expectations. Generally, new hires will be provided with a copy of this handbook. It will clarify expectations and standards for both the employer and employee of a workplace. This document can also protect the company from certain lawsuits in the event of an employee claim. Depending on the case itself, you can prove that an employee knew the standards and expectations of their role.
Use this Handbook if:
- You want to set out formal workplace policies for your employees;
- You want to outline general policies and expectations for all employees in your workplace;
- You wish to create a consolidated document inclusive of all relevant workplace policies
What does this Handbook cover?
This handbook gives companies the option to include as few or as many of the following employment policies as they choose:
- IT Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Poor performance and Misconduct Policy
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Surveillance Policy
- Leave Policy
- Working from Home Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Return to Work (Managing Injury) Policy
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.