Create Your Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
When creating a unit trust, there needs to be a trustee that is responsible for the trust. The trustee has broad powers to conduct the trust and manage its assets.
Some of the duties of a Trustee include:
- Preservation of trust property
- Investment and insurance
- Good faith
- Loyalty to beneficiaries
- Keeping records and information
- Consideration of whether to exercise a discretion
For a Trustee to confirm that they understand their obligations, this document is required with their details filled out and signature.
Use this Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust) if:
- You are nominating an individual or corporation as a trustee
- You have been appointed as the Trustee of a Unit Trust
- You need a signed consent form for the trustee
What does the Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust) cover?
- Who the trustee is and their agreement to act as the trustee of the specified trust;
- Affirmation that a Trustee intends to act in accordance with their duties;
- The date that the consent was acquired by the trustee.
Other names for a Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust) include:
- Trustee consent to act declaration
- Trustee declaration
- Trustee consent form
Other documents you may need:
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise