You can use this Anti-Discrimination Policy to show your commitment to providing a workplace free of discrimination. This Policy defines what constitutes discrimination and provides a process for employees to flag any related complaints or grievances.Get 1st document free
This Anti-Discrimination Policy ensures that employees, contractors or other workers are aware of what constitutes discriminatory or other related unlawful behaviour to help provide a more respectful and safer workplace. This Policy also clearly outlines the disciplinary action that the Company may take against anyone who commits a discriminatory act.
Use this Policy if:
- You want to provide clarity on what constitutes discriminatory or other related unlawful behaviour;
- You need to ensure that your workers are aware of the consequences for any discriminatory behaviour;
- You want to minimise the risk of unlawful behaviour relating to discrimination occurring in the workplace;
- You need to communicate a clear grievance or complaints process to your workers to help them feel comfortable raising any instances of discriminatory behaviour; and
- You want to protect your Company from any potential disputes, claims or reputational damage that could arise from claims of discriminatory behaviour.
What does this Policy cover?
- The Company’s commitment to providing a workplace free of discrimination;
- An outline of what constitutes definition or other related unlawful behaviour such as vilification;
- The consequences for any acts of discriminatory or related behaviour; and
- A clear grievance process for employees to follow if they would like to raise any issues of concern related to discrimination.
- A guide to complying with anti-discrimination legislation
- 5 ways to make sure your hiring process isn't discriminatory
- Can an employer ban tattoos in the workplace?
- Employee Handbook
- What is diversity in the workplace?
- Diversity Policy
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.