Employment Agreement (Professional Services)
Suitable for full time employees working in any professional services industry in Australia, this Employment Agreement (Professional Services) is essential when you are hiring new employees. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get started
All employees must have a written employment agreement. This document is a great way for you to layout clear expectations and responsibilities of your new employee. This Employment Agreement (Professional Services) is specifically drafted for professional service employees working in any professional services industry in Australia. A clearly written employment agreement means your business will run smoothly and can save time and money if a dispute arises. This Employment Agreement (Professional Services) complies with the current Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
Use this Employment Agreement (Professional Services) if:
- You are hiring a professional services employee and want clearly set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee.
What does the Employment Agreement (Professional Services) cover?
- Position, duties, and working hours;
- Employee obligations;
- Remuneration, superannuation;
- Probation period, notice period, leave and termination provisions;
- Policies and procedures;
- Confidentiality provision;
- Intellectual property provision; and
- Severability, variation, jurisdiction.
Other names for Employment Agreement (Professional Services) include:
- Employment Agreement; and
- Employment Contract.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.