Personal Training Service AgreementA Personal Training Service Agreement sets out the relationship between you, the service provider, and the business receiving the services. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.
As a personal trainer, it's important that you have the right documents in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. A Personal Training Service Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the personal training service provider and the recipient of your services (ie. client). If your business is providing personal training services, or you are looking to provide services to another entity, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services.
A Personal Training Service Agreement sets out in writing the terms of service. These include the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing personal training services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this Personal Training Service Agreement if:
- You would like to provide Personal Training services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive Personal Training services from another entity.
What does the Personal Training Service Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.