Probation Completion Letter
The purpose of a Probation Completion Letter is for an employer to inform their employees that their probation period has ended and the outcome of this probation.Get started
In a Probation Completion Letter, you can inform your employee if they were successful or unsuccessful in their probationary periods and whether their employment will continue onwards. This letter will operative to effectively establish a mutual understanding between yourself and the employee as to their continued employment.
Use Probationary Letters if:
- You would like to confirm the continuation of the employment of an employee after their probation period.
- You would like to inform an employee that their employment has been terminated at the conclusion of their probation period.
- You wish to extend the employees probation period.
What do Probationary Letters cover?
- Successful Probationary Letters inform the employee that their probation period has ended successfully, the end date of their probation period and the starting date of their formal employment.
- Unsuccessful Probationary Letters cover the reasons of the employee’s employment termination, the notice period as well as the employee’s last day of work.
- Probationary Period Extension Letters inform the employee that an extension of their probationary period is required to determine their suitability for the position.
Other names for Probationary Letters include:
- Successful Probation Letter
- Unsuccessful Probation Letter
- Probation Terminated Letter
- Probationary Period Extension Letter
For further information:
- How Do Probationary Periods Work?
- How Long Should Probationary Periods Be?
- How to Extend an Employee’s Probation Period
- Resigning During a Probationary Period
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.