Probation Completion LetterA Probation Completion Letter is used by an employer to inform their employees that their probation period has ended and the outcome of this probation.
In a Probation Completion Letter, you can inform your employee if they were successful or unsuccessful in their probationary periods and whether their employment will continue onwards. This letter will operative to effectively establish a mutual understanding between yourself and the employee as to their continued employment.
Use this Probation Completion Letter if:
- You would like to confirm the continuation of the employment of an employee after their probation period.
- You would like to inform an employee that their employment has been terminated at the conclusion of their probation period.
- You wish to extend the employees probation period.
What does the Probation Completion Letter cover?
- Successful Probationary Letters inform the employee that their probation period has ended successfully, the end date of their probation period and the starting date of their formal employment.
- Unsuccessful Probationary Letters cover the reasons of the employee’s employment termination, the notice period as well as the employee’s last day of work.
- Probationary Period Extension Letters inform the employee that an extension of their probationary period is required to determine their suitability for the position.
Other names for the Probation Completion Letter include:
- Successful Probation Letter
- Unsuccessful Probation Letter
- Probation Terminated Letter
- Probationary Period Extension Letter
For further information:
- How Do Probationary Periods Work?
- How Long Should Probationary Periods Be?
- How to Extend an Employee’s Probation Period
- Resigning During a Probationary Period