Yoga Instructor Service AgreementA Yoga Instructor Service Agreement sets out the relationship between you, the service provider, and the business receiving the services. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.
As a yoga instructor, it's important that you have the right documents in place to make sure your yoga services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. A Yoga Instructor Service Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the service provider and the recipient of your services. If your business is providing yoga instructor services, or you are looking to provide services to another entity, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services.
A Yoga Instructor Service Agreement sets out in writing the terms of service. These include the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing yoga instructing services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this Yoga Instructor Service Agreement if:
- You would like to provide yoga instructing services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive yoga instructing services from another entity.
What does the Yoga Instructor Service Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.