Environmental PolicyThis Environmental Policy sets out a business’ principles and guidelines in relation to managing their effects on the environment.
This policy sets out the business’ commitment to protecting the environment and complying with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. The policy further details the specific obligations of the company regarding key areas such as travel, energy usage, waste management and recycling. The policy is an important document for any company to publicly highlight the measures taken to uphold their environmental principles.
Use this Environmental Policy if:
- You wish to inform your employees of concrete steps they can take within the company to protect the environment.
- You wish to have a formal document outlining your company’s plans and objectives to reduce their environmental footprint.
- You wish to create an environmental policy compliant with legislation and regulatory obligation.
What does the Environmental Policy cover?
- Environmental sustainability statement
- Environmental commitments
- Obligations regarding travel, procurement, waste and IT
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility? (2020 Update)
- 3 Tips for Incorporating CSR in Your Business
- What Workplace Policies Does My Business Need?
- Employee Handbook