This policy sets out the business’ aims and principles in relation to managing their effects on the environment.Get started
This policy sets out the company’s commitment to complying with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. The policy further details the specific obligations of the company regarding key areas such as toxic reduction, waste management and recycling. The policy is an important document for any company to publicly highlight the measures taken to uphold their corporate social responsibility.
Use this Environmental Policy if:
- You wish to inform your employees of their obligations during company operations.
- You wish to have a formal document outlining your company’s plans and objectives to reduce their environmental footprint.
- You wish to create an environmental policy compliant with legislation and regulatory obligation.
What does the Environmental Policy cover?
- Environmental awareness statement
- Environmental commitments
- Reduce, reuse and recycling obligations
- Toxic reduction obligations
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility? (2020 Update)
- 3 Tips for Incorporating CSR in Your Business
- What Workplace Policies Does My Business Need?
- Employee Handbook
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.