Co-Founder Agreement Sample
A Co-Founder Agreement is a contract between the Co-Founders of a business, setting out the ownership, initial investments and responsibilities of each Co-Founder. Take a look at our sample below, to get an idea of what yours will look like.
Your Co-Founder Agreement also safeguards you in the case of a dispute, as it can provide protection to show what the co-founder agreed too. Just like our sample, your agreement should clearly set out the equity participation in your new business.
View our Sample
Once customised, your document will look similar to our sample Co-Founder Agreement.
What does the Co-Founder Agreement cover?
Our Co-Founder Agreement include clauses setting out:
- Co-Founder details;
- Project description;
- Equity breakdown and initial capital contributions;
- Roles and responsibilities of each Co-Founder;
- Management and approval rights;
- Non-compete, confidentiality and intellectual property; and
- Resignation, dissolution and removal of directors.
You can create your Co-Founder Agreement for FREE by signing up to LawPath today.