Brand Ambassador AgreementA Brand Ambassador Agreement sets out the relationship between a brand ambassador and the owner of the brand.
As a brand ambassador, it's important that you have the right documents in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. A Brand Ambassador Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the service provider and the recipient of your services. If you are providing brand ambassador services, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services.
A Brand Ambassador Agreement sets out in writing the terms of service. These include the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing brand ambassador services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this Brand Ambassador Agreement if:
- You would like to provide brand ambassador services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive brand ambassador services.
What does the Brand Ambassador Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.