A Cleaner Contract is a document which creates a series of legal obligations between the cleaning service provider and the client.Get started
This document sets out the relationship between the contractor and client; and will allow the parties to the agreement to outline the terms, rights and expectations of each other under the contract. This type of document is useful as it can help prevent disputes that may arise from any misunderstandings that may be caused by terms not being discussed, formalised or forgotten over time.
Use this Cleaner Contract if:
- You provide cleaning services to businesses or individuals, regardless of whether it is a one-off or reoccuring arrangement.
- You want to ensure that the services are provided and paid for in a manner that was intended or agreed upon by you and the client.
- You want both parties to be aware of their obligations and the consequences of non-compliance.
What does this Cleaner Contract cover?
- Who the contractor and client is.
- What cleaning services will be provided as well as where and when they will be provided.
- Duration of the cleaner contract.
- How payment will be calculated and paid.
- Further details relating to subcontracting, liability, waiving and jurisdiction.
- How to Become a Cleaning Contractor
- How to Start a Cleaning Business
- How to Start a Commercial Cleaning Business
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.