Create Your Co-Founder Agreement For Free
Getting together with a friend or two and creating a new business is an exciting time in any entrepreneur’s life. However, Co-Founders are often so busy building and running their new business that they skip a hugely important step, the Co-founder Agreement. A Co-founder Agreement is a contract between Co-Founders setting out the ownership, initial investments and responsibilities of each Co-Founder. This agreement also safeguards you in the case of a dispute, as it can provide protection to show what the co-founder agreed too.
Use this Co-Founder Agreement if:
- You are a co-founder and would like to clearly set out the equity participation in your new business.
What does the Co-Founder Agreement cover?
- Co-Founder details;
- Project description;
- Equity breakdown and initial capital contributions;
- Roles and responsibilities of each Co-Founder;
- Management and approval rights;
- Non-compete, confidentiality and intellectual property; and
- Resignation, dissolution and removal of directors.
Other names for Co-Founder Agreement include:
- Founders Agreement; and
- Hackathon Collaboration Agreement.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Co-Founder Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Co-Founder Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise