Create Your Cease and Desist (Trademark Infringement) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This variation of a Cease and Desist Letter is specific to cases involving a trademark infringement. This letter is sent to an individual or business engaging in actions that infringe your trademark rights ( e.g. use of logo, brand name), and acts as a formal request that the recipient stop carrying out those actions.
Use this Cease and Desist (Trademark Infringement) if:
- An individual or business is a trademark that is substantially identical or deceptively similar to yours;
- An individual or business is using your trademark without your authority
What does the Cease and Desist (Trademark Infringement) cover?
- An outline of your demand;
- Ownership details of your trade mark;
- Details of the infringement;
- Your intention to take further legal action (if applicable).
Other names for Cease and Desist (Trademark Infringement) include:
- Cease and Desist Letter;
- Trademark infringement Cease and Desist Letter;
- Trademark Cease and Desist Letter.
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Cease and Desist (Trademark Infringement)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Cease and Desist (Trademark Infringement) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise