This letter officially documents the employer increasing an employee’s income. As an employer, it is wise to have this change to remuneration made in written form, especially with regards to the terms that both parties have agreed to.
Use this Salary Increase Letter if:
- You wish to formally establish an increase to an employee’s salary
- You wish to notify the employee of the reasons for the salary increase
- You want to inform the employee of the details of the salary increase. Including the start date, new amount and superannuation details.
What does the Salary Increase Letter cover?
- Notifies the employee of the reason for the salary increase
- Effective date of new salary
- New salary value
- Whether superannuation contributions are included in the salary rise
Other documents you may need:
- How Often Is An Employee Entitled To A Pay Rise?
- Increasing Your Employees’ Pay: What You Need to Know
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.