This letter officially documents the employer increasing an employee’s income. As an employer, it is wise to have this change to remuneration made in written form, especially with regards to the terms that both parties have agreed to.
Use this Salary Increase Letter if:
- You wish to formally establish an increase to an employee’s salary
- You wish to notify the employee of the reasons for the salary increase
- You want to inform the employee of the details of the salary increase. Including the start date, new amount and superannuation details.
What does the Salary Increase Letter cover?
- Notifies the employee of the reason for the salary increase
- Effective date of new salary
- New salary value
- Whether superannuation contributions are included in the salary rise
Other documents you may need:
- How Often Is An Employee Entitled To A Pay Rise?
- Increasing Your Employees’ Pay: What You Need to Know
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Salary Increase Letter
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents