This letter officially documents the employer increasing an employee’s income. As an employer, it is wise to have this change to remuneration made in written form, especially with regards to the terms that both parties have agreed to.
Use this Salary Increase Letter if:
- You wish to formally establish an increase to an employee’s salary
- You wish to notify the employee of the reasons for the salary increase
- You want to inform the employee of the details of the salary increase. Including the start date, new amount and superannuation details.
What does the Salary Increase Letter cover?
- Notifies the employee of the reason for the salary increase
- Effective date of new salary
- New salary value
- Whether superannuation contributions are included in the salary rise
Other documents you may need:
- How Often Is An Employee Entitled To A Pay Rise?
- Increasing Your Employees’ Pay: What You Need to Know