Labour Hire AgreementA Labour Hire Agreement is a document which outlines the terms and conditions for hiring employees via a labour hire agency.
If you run a labour hire business or wish to hire labour for your business it is essential to create a formal legal document protecting your business and employees. This Labour Hire Agreement will outline what work services will be provided and how much will be charged for each worker. It also highlights important responsibilities and obligations between both parties. You MUST seek advice from a qualified professional before using this agreement to check that it meets your specific circumstances.
Use this Labour Hire Agreement if:
- You have a labour hire agency and wish to hire labour for your business.
- You have a company and wish to hire workers from a labour agency.
What does the Labour Hire Agreement cover?
- Supply of workers
- Relationship between parties
- Agency’s specific obligations
- Payroll tax
- Work health and safety
- Intellectual Property rights
- Warranties & indemnities
- Assignment & Miscellaneous