Data Sharing Agreement
A Data Sharing Agreement is a document that outlines an agreement between two parties who wish to share confidential data.Get 1st document free
The parties may be individuals, businesses, or other types of organisations. Data Sharing is typically done over a fixed period of time, with limitations on how the data can be used by the party receiving the data. This document also includes provisions for Data Breach liability in case shared data is leaked to unauthorised persons or organisations.
Use this Data Sharing Agreement if:
- If you own or have rights to confidential data
- If you wish to share this data to another party as part of a collaborative project
- You wish to limit the other Party’s rights to use and store the data at the end of the project
What does this document cover:
- Terms and Conditions of Data Sharing
- Terms of Liability for data breach and unauthorised data use.
For more information:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.