Data Sharing AgreementA Data Sharing Agreement is a document that outlines an agreement between two parties who wish to share confidential data.
The parties may be individuals, businesses, or other types of organisations. Data Sharing is typically done over a fixed period of time, with limitations on how the data can be used by the party receiving the data. This document also includes provisions for Data Breach liability in case shared data is leaked to unauthorised persons or organisations.
Use this Data Sharing Agreement if:
- If you own or have rights to confidential data
- If you wish to share this data to another party as part of a collaborative project
- You wish to limit the other Party’s rights to use and store the data at the end of the project
What does this document cover:
- Terms and Conditions of Data Sharing
- Terms of Liability for data breach and unauthorised data use.