Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office AddressThis Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address is used to make changes to your company address. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.
When a company decides to change the address of its registered office, this is done so in a meeting of the Directors of the company. Just as every change decided upon in a Directors meeting needs to be documented as a resolution, so too does the decision made by the directors to change the company’s registered office address.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address if:
- You are a director of a company
- You want to change the company’s registered office address
- You want accurate records of your meetings where a decision to change the company’s registered office address has been made
What does the Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address cover?
- Details of the meeting where the decision was made
- Details of the address which is to be the company’s new registered office address
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address include:
- Resolution to change registered office address
- Directors Resolution
Other documents you may need:
- Directors Resolution to Change Principal Place of Business
- Consent to Act as a Director
- Shareholder Meeting Minutes