Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address
This Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address is used to make changes to your company address. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.Get started
When a company decides to change the address of its registered office, this is done so in a meeting of the Directors of the company. Just as every change decided upon in a Directors meeting needs to be documented as a resolution, so too does the decision made by the directors to change the company’s registered office address.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address if:
- You are a director of a company
- You want to change the company’s registered office address
- You want accurate records of your meetings where a decision to change the company’s registered office address has been made
What does the Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address cover?
- Details of the meeting where the decision was made
- Details of the address which is to be the company’s new registered office address
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office Address include:
- Resolution to change registered office address
- Directors Resolution
Other documents you may need:
- Directors Resolution to Change Principal Place of Business
- Consent to Act as a Director
- Shareholder Meeting Minutes
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.