Directors' Resolution to Update Shareholder Name (Circulating Resolution)Use this Directors' Resolution to Update Shareholder Name to update a shareholder name.
When the name of a shareholder is changed, their details will need to be updated accurately to reflect their new name. A Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name is used to confirm this updated name of a shareholder with ASIC. When a shareholder changes their name, this update must be recorded in a meeting of the Directors of the company.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to update a shareholder to the company's name
- You want accurate records of your meetings where this update was made
What does the Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name cover?
- Details of the meeting where the update was made
- Details of the updated shareholder name to the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name include:
- Resolution to update shareholder name
- Directors Resolution