Dog Walking Services AgreementA Dog Walking Services Agreement sets out the relationship between you, the service provider, and the business receiving the services.
When to use a Dog Walking Services Agreement
A Dog Walking Services Agreement should be used in various situations where a professional dog walker or pet care provider is hired to take care of someone's dog.
Here are common scenarios when you should consider using such an agreement:
- When running a dog-walking business
- When offering occasional dog walking services
- When offering pet-sitting services
- When offering group dog walks
What is a Dog Walking Services Agreement?
As a Dog Walker, it's important that you have the right documents in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively and, even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services.
A Dog Walking Services Agreement, also known as a Dog Walking Contract or Pet Care Agreement, is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions governing the provision of dog walking and related pet care services. This agreement is typically used when a professional dog walker or pet care provider offers their services to dog owners.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing dog walking services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
What are the key components of a Dog Walking Service Agreement?
A Dog Walking Service Agreement typically includes the following key components:
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.
What are the other names for the Dog Walking Services Agreement?
Depending on the context or industry, a Dog Walking Services Agreement may also be known by different names or synonyms.
Here are some alternative names for such an agreement:
- Pet Care Agreement
- Dog Walking Contract
- Pet Services Agreement
- Canine Exercise Services Agreement
- Pet Walking Agreement
- Pet Care Services Contract
- Dog Walker Contract
- Pet Walking Service Agreement
- Dog Walking Terms and Conditions
- Dog Walking Service Contract
- Pet Sitting Agreement (if it includes pet sitting services)
- Canine Care Agreement
- Pet Exercise Services Agreement
- Dog Care Contract
- Animal Care Services Agreement
Other documents you may need:
- Services Agreement (Supply to a Customer)
- Services Agreement (Pro Client)
- Consultancy Agreement (Pro Supplier)
- International Services Agreement
Is the Dog Walking Service Agreement a legal document?
Yes, a Dog Walking Service Agreement is a legal document. It is a legally binding contract that outlines the terms and conditions governing the provision of dog walking and related pet care services.
When both parties, which typically include the dog walker or pet care provider and the client (dog owner), sign the agreement, they are entering into a legally enforceable contract that is subject to applicable laws and regulations.