Security Services Contract
A Security Services Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between a contractor and a principal hiring the contractor for security services at an event.Get 1st document free
If your business is providing security services, or you are looking to provide security services to another entity, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services. A Security Services Contract sets out, in writing, terms including the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Use this Security Services Contract if:
- You would like to provide security services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive security services from another entity.
What does this Security Services Contract cover?
- Appointment of Contractor
- Provision of security services
- Contract sum
- Contractor’s obligations
- Standard of provision of security services
- Security and confidentiality
- Security services employees
- Attendance and site records
- Storage facilities
- Damage to the venue
- Contractor’s warranties
- Release of the principal
- Indemnity & Insurance
- Assignment and subcontracting
- Option to renew
- Performance bond
- Termination & Default
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.