Skydiving WaiverA Skydiving Waiver is a legal document that protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability.
A waiver is a legal document which protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability. Reducing liability is important for businesses, especially those that facilitate risk-related activities.
Despite your business taking all the necessary safety precautions, there is no doubt that skydiving is an activity that involves a high level of risk. As a business offering this type of activity, it is feasible that accidents or injuries may occur while customers are participating.
It’s important to remember that there are some exceptions to the release of liability. You won't be protected by a waiver if an incident is caused by some forms of negligence or misconduct on behalf of your business. Given the presence of notable risk in this activity, you should always have your waiver reviewed by a lawyer before use.
Use this Skydiving Waiver If:
- You want to protect your skydiving business from liability and potential lawsuits.
- You want your customers to fully understand the risks of participating in skydiving.
What does this Skydiving Waiver cover?
- Details of skydiving
- Outline of the associated risks
- Acknowledgement of these risks
- Acknowledgement of the risk warning (in accordance with legislation)
- Release of liability