The Supply Agreement sets out the relationship between you, a supplier, and the businesses purchasing the products you are supplying. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get 1st document free
The Supply Agreement sets out the relationship between you, as a supplier, and the businesses that have purchased products that you are supplying to them. The Supply Agreement also sets out the important legal terms, such as clauses on Supply and Delivery of Products, KPIs and reporting, Indemnities and more. The agreement provides suppliers and their clients with certainty over the supply of products, time, cost, and delivery.
Use this Supply Agreement if:
- You are supplying products to another party;
- You want to ensure, as a supplier, that the supplying of products to your clients is accurately reported and delivered as planned; and
- You are looking to eliminate any confusion about each party’s rights and obligations.
What does the Supply Agreement cover?
- The nature of the services to be performed;
- Placement of orders and supply of products;
- Price and payment;
- KPIs and reporting; and
- Relevant warranties and indemnities.
Other names for Supply Agreement include:
- Product Supply Agreement;
- Supplier Agreement;
- Supply Contract.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.