Tattoo WaiverA Tattoo Waiver is a legal document that protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability.
A waiver is a legal document which protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability. Reducing liability is important for businesses, especially those that facilitate risk-related activities.
It’s important to remember that there are some exceptions to the release of liability. You won't be protected by a waiver if an incident is caused by some forms of negligence or misconduct on behalf of your business. It is highly recommended that all waivers be reviewed by a lawyer.
Use This Tattoo Waiver if:
- You want to protect your tattoo business from liability and potential lawsuits
- You want your customers to fully understand the risks of getting a tattoo
What does the Tattoo Waiver cover?
- Release of liability
- Acknowledgement of risk
- Confirmation of physical condition
- Confirmation of age
- Responsibility for tattoo design
- Potential variations from design
- Acceptance of terms