Unit CertificateA Unit Certificate is used to outline each unit holder that the trustee has approved in addition to the class and number of units issued. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutes.
After an application for units has been approved by the trustee, then the trustee will issue a unit certificate. This document will outline each unitholder that has been approved by the trustee as well as the number and class of units that they have been issued.
This certificate provides the unit holder with evidence and information about the units which have been distributed.
Use this Unit Certificate if:
- You are distributing units amongst unit holders of the trust
- You want to maintain clear and accurate records of all transactions relating to a unit trust
What does the Unit Certificate cover?
- Details of the transaction
- Details of the unit holder (beneficiary)
Other names for a Unit Certificate include:
- Certificate of Units
- Unit Trust Certificate
Other documents you may need:
- Unit Trust Deed
- Minutes of Meeting of Trustee
- Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust)
- Register of Units Issued