Create Your Termination letter (Serious Misconduct) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This Termination Letter explains that you are terminating an employee on the basis of serious misconduct. The termination of any employee should always be set in writing. A written record can help protect a business if any questions or legal issues arise regarding the termination. Generally, an employee should receive a warning letter and opportunity to improve before they are terminated. It is recommended that you seek legal advice before terminating an employee to understand its legal aspects.
Use this Termination Letter (Serious Misconduct) if:
- You would like to terminate the employment of an employee for serious misconduct;
- You would like to concisely explain to the employee why he/she has been dismissed; and
- You would like to have a record of the termination in the event of a lawsuit.
What does the Termination Letter (Serious Misconduct) cover?
- Documents the employee’s misconduct;
- Informs the recipient that the employment contract is terminated; and
- Sets out relevant termination payments.
Other names for Termination Letter (Serious Misconduct) include:
- Letter of Termination;
- Termination of Employment Letter;
- Letter of Termination of Employment;
- Employment Termination Letter;
- Misconduct Termination Letter; and
- Letter of Termination Due to Misconduct.
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Termination letter (Serious Misconduct)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Termination letter (Serious Misconduct) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise