Create Your Application for Units For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
When there is a new unit holder of the trust, there must be an application made for the units within the trust. This document is used by prospective unit holders of the trust who are formally requesting units from the trustee. This application includes the details about the units being transferred as well as the acceptance of the terms of the unit trust deed.
Use this Application for Units if:
- The trustee needs to transfer units to a new unitholder
- You want a new unitholder to accept the terms of an existing unit trust deed
- The Unit Trust that has been established has a new unit holder
- The type of units being issued need to be specified
- The number of units being issued and the amount paid and/or unpaid for the units needs to be specified
What does the Application for Units cover?
This application covers all the necessary information that has to be provided when someone becomes the bemeficiary (Unit Holder) of a Unit Trust.
Other names for an Application for Units includes:
- Unit application
- Unit holder application
Other documents you may need:
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Application for Units?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Application for Units specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise