Application for Units
An Application for Units is a key document when setting up a unit trust to outline the number of units purchased, the purchase price and acceptance of terms. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutesGet started
When there is a new unit holder of the trust, there must be an application made for the units within the trust. This document is used by prospective unit holders of the trust who are formally requesting units from the trustee. This application includes the details about the units being transferred as well as the acceptance of the terms of the unit trust deed.
Use this Application for Units if:
- The trustee needs to transfer units to a new unitholder
- You want a new unitholder to accept the terms of an existing unit trust deed
- The Unit Trust that has been established has a new unit holder
- The type of units being issued need to be specified
- The number of units being issued and the amount paid and/or unpaid for the units needs to be specified
What does the Application for Units cover?
This application covers all the necessary information that has to be provided when someone becomes the bemeficiary (Unit Holder) of a Unit Trust.
Other names for an Application for Units includes:
- Unit application
- Unit holder application
Other documents you may need:
- Unit Trust Deed
- Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust)
- Register of Units Issued
- Register of Unit Holders
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.