Application for UnitsAn Application for Units is a key document when setting up a unit trust to outline the number of units purchased, the purchase price and acceptance of terms. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutes
When there is a new unit holder of the trust, there must be an application made for the units within the trust. This document is used by prospective unit holders of the trust who are formally requesting units from the trustee. This application includes the details about the units being transferred as well as the acceptance of the terms of the unit trust deed.
Use this Application for Units if:
- The trustee needs to transfer units to a new unitholder.
- You want a new unitholder to accept the terms of an existing unit trust deed.
- The Unit Trust that has been established has a new unit holder.
- The type of units being issued need to be specified.
- The number of units being issued and the amount paid and/or unpaid for the units needs to be specified.
What does the Application for Units cover?
This application covers all the necessary information that has to be provided when someone becomes the bemeficiary (Unit Holder) of a Unit Trust.
Other names for an Application for Units includes:
- Unit application
- Unit holder application
Other documents you may need:
- Unit Trust Deed
- Consent to Act as Trustee (Unit Trust)
- Register of Units Issued
- Register of Unit Holders