e-Sign with Lawpath
Change of Workplace NoticeA change of workplace notice is used to inform an employee that their workplace will be changing location.
5.0 (1 reviews)
Under 5 minutes
Suitable for Australia
Changes to workplace location may be made in response: to a downturn in trade, the restructuring of a business or any other reasons impacting the operation of the business.
Use this Change of Workplace Notice if:
- You wish to inform an employee that their workplace will be changing location.
- You want to identify the new workplace.
- You wish to identify the reason for a change in the employee’s workplace.
What does this Change of Workplace Notice cover?
- The reason for the disruption to the regular workplace.
- Where the new workplace will be located.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: Do I Have to Implement Them?
- Changing Your Company’s Address – How to Ensure you Comply with ASIC
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Change of Workplace Notice
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents