Change of Workplace Notice
A change of workplace notice is used to inform an employee that their workplace will be changing location.Get started
Changes to workplace location may be made in response: to a downturn in trade, the restructuring of a business or any other reasons impacting the operation of the business.
Use this Change of Workplace Notice if:
- You wish to inform an employee that their workplace will be changing location.
- You want to identify the new workplace.
- You wish to identify the reason for a change in the employee’s workplace.
What does this Change of Workplace Notice cover?
- The reason for the disruption to the regular workplace.
- Where the new workplace will be located.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: Do I Have to Implement Them?
- Changing Your Company’s Address – How to Ensure you Comply with ASIC
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.