Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form)
Suitable for full time employees in any industry, this Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) is essential when hiring new employees for your business. Customisable and ready to use in under 15 minutes.Get started
All employees must have a written employment agreement. A Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) allows you to layout clear expectations and responsibilities of your new employee. This is a comprehensive Employment Agreement that is suitable for any full time employee working in any industry or state in Australia. This agreement covers legal provisions such as remuneration, bonus, share scheme, expenses, motor vehicle benefits and many more. This Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) complies with the current Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
Use this Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) if:
- You are hiring an employee and want clearly set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee.
What does the Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) cover?
- Position, duties, and working hours;
- Employee obligations;
- Term of employment;
- Remuneration, bonus, share scheme, superannuation;
- Probation period, notice period, leave and termination provisions;
- Expenses, motor vehicle benefits;
- Policies and procedures;
- Confidentiality provision;
- Non-compete provisions;
- Non-solicit provisions;
- Intellectual property provision; and
- Severability, variation, jurisdiction.
Other names for Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) include:
- Full Time Employment Agreement;
- Employment Contract; and
- Contract of Employment.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.