Create Your Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) For Free
All employees must have a written employment agreement. A Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) allows you to layout clear expectations and responsibilities of your new employee. This is a comprehensive Employment Agreement that is suitable for any full time employee working in any industry or state in Australia. This agreement covers legal provisions such as remuneration, bonus, share scheme, expenses, motor vehicle benefits and many more. This Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) complies with the current Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
Use this Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) if:
- You are hiring an employee and want clearly set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee.
What does the Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) cover?
- Position, duties, and working hours;
- Employee obligations;
- Term of employment;
- Remuneration, bonus, share scheme, superannuation;
- Probation period, notice period, leave and termination provisions;
- Expenses, motor vehicle benefits;
- Policies and procedures;
- Confidentiality provision;
- Non-compete provisions;
- Non-solicit provisions;
- Intellectual property provision; and
- Severability, variation, jurisdiction.
Other names for Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) include:
- Full Time Employment Agreement;
- Employment Contract; and
- Contract of Employment.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise