Consumer Complaint Letter
This letter is used to communicate with a business that you have a complaint regarding their products or services.Get started
It is important to try to resolve a problem with a business first before seeking help from a consumer protection agency. This letter is a low impact medium of contacting a business about an issue.
Use this Consumer Complaint Letter if:
- You wish to complain to a business about an issue you have
- You want to request a business to resolve a problem you have with their products or services
- You want to provide a time-frame for the business to respond in
What does this Consumer Complaint Lettercover?
- The problem that you experienced as a consumer
- The resolution required by the business to solve the problem
- A time frame for the business to respond within
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.