e-Sign with Lawpath
Consumer Complaint LetterA Consumer Complaint Letter is used to communicate with a business that you have a complaint regarding their products or services.
5.0 (1 reviews)
Under 5 minutes
Suitable for Australia
It is important to try to resolve a problem with a business first before seeking help from a consumer protection agency. This letter is a low impact medium of contacting a business about an issue.
Use this Consumer Complaint Letter if:
- You wish to complain to a business about an issue you have
- You want to request a business to resolve a problem you have with their products or services
- You want to provide a time-frame for the business to respond in
What does this Consumer Complaint Letter cover?
- The problem that you experienced as a consumer
- The resolution required by the business to solve the problem
- A time frame for the business to respond within
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Create unlimited legal documents and eSignatures for only $39/month.Upgrade to a Lawpath legal plan to boost your new business.
View plans & pricing
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Consumer Complaint Letter
Excellent quality and easy to compileThe document was very easy to use and user friendly. Thank you.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents