e-Sign with Lawpath
Consumer Complaint LetterThis letter is used to communicate with a business that you have a complaint regarding their products or services.
5.0 (1 reviews)
Under 5 minutes
Suitable for Australia
It is important to try to resolve a problem with a business first before seeking help from a consumer protection agency. This letter is a low impact medium of contacting a business about an issue.
Use this Consumer Complaint Letter if:
- You wish to complain to a business about an issue you have
- You want to request a business to resolve a problem you have with their products or services
- You want to provide a time-frame for the business to respond in
What does this Consumer Complaint Lettercover?
- The problem that you experienced as a consumer
- The resolution required by the business to solve the problem
- A time frame for the business to respond within
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Consumer Complaint Letter
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents