Complaint PolicyA Complaints Policy outlines how your business will manage complaints and work to protect your reputation.
A complaints policy outlines how your business will manage complaints and work to protect your reputation. There is always a risk that a customer may not be happy with your product or service. This agreement can apply to companies that want to inform their customers on how to make a complaint. The policy streamlines the complaint process and makes your customers feel like their concerns are being heard and their feedback is valued. Overall, a complaints policy is essential for any business which cares about providing quality customer service.
Use this Complaints Policy If:
- You provide any products or services
- You want to show that you value customer feedback
- You want to streamline your complaints procedure and protect your business' reputation.
What does this Complaints Policy Cover?
- Customer feedback statement
- Complaint submission process