e-Sign with Lawpath
Employee Record FormYou can use this Employee Record Form to keep a record of your employee’s key details in one document.
5.0 (2 reviews)
Under 5 minutes
Suitable for Australia
Keeping track of all the various information relevant to an employee can be a challenging task for any employer. An Employee Record Form is a document which assists a business in keeping and maintaining relevant records for each employee.
Use this Employee Record Form if:
- You need a form to record employee details, such as contact details in the event of an emergency; or
- You want to check that you have most of the relevant details on file for your employee
What does the Employee Record Form cover?
- Employee details such as their name, date of birth, address and contact details
- Emergency contact details for the employee
- Type of employment offered to the employee
- Probation period and induction record
- Details regarding the employee’s right to work in Australia
- Employee bank, tax and superannuation details
- Employee-specific requirements, such as allergies or restrictions to be aware of
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Employee Record Form
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents