Employee Record FormThis Employee Record Form can be used to keep a record of your employee’s key details in one document.
Keeping track of all the various information relevant to an employee can be a challenging task for any employer. An Employee Record Form is a document which assists a business in keeping and maintaining relevant records for each employee.
Use this Employee Record Form if:
- You need a form to record employee details, such as contact details in the event of an emergency; or
- You want to check that you have most of the relevant details on file for your employee
What does the Employee Record Form cover?
- Employee details such as their name, date of birth, address and contact details
- Emergency contact details for the employee
- Type of employment offered to the employee
- Probation period and induction record
- Details regarding the employee’s right to work in Australia
- Employee bank, tax and superannuation details
- Employee-specific requirements, such as allergies or restrictions to be aware of