Keeping track of all the various information relevant to an employee can be a challenging task for any employer. An Employee Record Form is a document which assists a business in keeping and maintaining relevant records for each employee.
Use this Employee Record Form if:
- You need a form to record employee details, such as contact details in the event of an emergency; or
- You want to check that you have most of the relevant details on file for your employee
What does the Employee Record Form cover?
- Employee details such as their name, date of birth, address and contact details
- Emergency contact details for the employee
- Type of employment offered to the employee
- Probation period and induction record
- Details regarding the employee’s right to work in Australia
- Employee bank, tax and superannuation details
- Employee-specific requirements, such as allergies or restrictions to be aware of
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.