Employee Referral FormAn Employee Referral Form can be used by your employees to make a referral for a suitable candidate. This document also contains a policy that outlines the conditions for referral.
The Employee Referral Form encourages your employees to refer any exceptional and suitably qualified candidates that they know for available positions at your workplace. It also establishes the amount of any referral fee and the eligibility criteria for payment of the fee.
This document also includes a form and the process for any employee referrals.
Use this Employee Referral Form if:
- you would like to have a reward program in place for employees who refer a successful candidate to your workplace;
- you need to outline the terms and exceptions for any referral fees or bonuses; and
- you would like a form for your employees to use for any candidate referrals.
What does this document cover?
- Establishes an Employee Referral Policy;
- Outlines the referral fee and payment terms;
- Communicates any eligibility and exception criteria for candidate referrals; and
- Implements a process for lodging a candidate referral, with an associated form.