Employee Referral Form
An Employee Referral Policy can be used to establish a scheme which rewards employees for finding a successful candidate for an open position within your workplace. This document also includes a form that can be used by your employees to make a referral for a suitable candidate.Get 1st document free
The Employee Referral Form encourages your employees to refer any exceptional and suitably qualified candidates that they know for available positions at your workplace. It also establishes the amount of any referral fee and the eligibility criteria for payment of the fee.
This document also includes a form and the process for any employee referrals.
Use this Employee Referral Form if:
- you would like to have a reward program in place for employees who refer a successful candidate to your workplace;
- you need to outline the terms and exceptions for any referral fees or bonuses; and
- you would like a form for your employees to use for any candidate referrals.
What does this document cover?
- Establishes an Employee Referral Policy;
- Outlines the referral fee and payment terms;
- Communicates any eligibility and exception criteria for candidate referrals; and
- Implements a process for lodging a candidate referral, with an associated form.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.