First Aid Policy
This First Aid Policy sets out the broad first aid obligations of a company and its employees. This policy is a workplace document that can form part of your business’s HR and employment policies.Get started
Use this First Aid Policy if:
- You want to create a set of company guidelines for the provision of first aid.
- Outline responsibilities of a first aid officer
- You want to communicate the commitment of the company to providing a consistent and effective first aid response
What does this First Aid Policy Cover?
- The Company’s Responsibilities
- Duties of Management
- Duties of employees
- Duties of visitors and non-employees
- First Aid Officer
- First Aid Equipment
- First Aid Procedure
- Record Keeping
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.