Create Your Heads of Agreement For Free
A Heads of Agreement is a good document to start with when you are planning to or are interested in entering into an agreement with another entity in the near future. Although non-legally binding, it is useful for keeping a record of what was discussed during the negotiation state, and what is to be included in the proposed agreement. If the proposed agreement has a signed paper record, you are able to ensure that the execution of a legally enforceable document is smooth and minimises any potential conflict.
Use this Heads of Agreement if:
- You would like to set out the proposed terms of an agreement between you and another party during the negotiation stage.
What does the Heads of Agreement cover?
- Details of the proposed agreement;
- Obligations of both parties;
- Consideration for the proposed agreement; and
- Options to include clauses for confidentiality, non-solicitation and/or exclusivity obligations.
Other names for Heads of Agreement include:
- Gentlemens agreement; and
- Commercial Lease Heads of Agreement.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Heads of Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Heads of Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise