Create Your Credit Card Authorisation Form For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
A Credit Card Authorisation Form should be used when your customers want to pay for products or services by credit card.
Once you send this to a customer, they will fill out their personal and credit card details whilst giving authorisation for you to withdraw the specified funds from their account. This form protects both yourself and your customer in providing a record that both parties consent to the transaction that’s about to take place.
Use this Credit Card Authorisation Form if:
- You provide products or services to customers for a fee and they pay by credit card
- You do not have an Eftpos or other credit card terminal
- Your business does not operate in a retail store
- You want to have a clear record that customers consent to transactions
- You want confirmation that a customer is aware of how much you will debit their account
What does the Credit Card Authorisation Form cover?
A Credit Card Authority Form allows a business to debit a customer and includes:
- Collection of personal information;
- Use of personal information;
- Disclosure of personal information to merchant service;
- Collection of funds from the customer’s account
- Transfer into the business’s account
Other names for a Credit Card Authorisation Form include:
- Credit card authority
- Credit card consent form
Other documents you may need:
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Credit Card Authorisation Form?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Credit Card Authorisation Form specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise