Credit Card Authorisation FormThe Credit Card Authorisation Form is a document that allows a cardholder to give another entity authority to charge a specified amount on the cardholder's card. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutes.
A Credit Card Authorisation Form should be used when your customers want to pay for products or services by credit card.
Once you send this to a customer, they will fill out their personal and credit card details whilst giving authorisation for you to withdraw the specified funds from their account. This form protects both yourself and your customer in providing a record that both parties consent to the transaction that’s about to take place.
Use this Credit Card Authorisation Form if:
- You provide products or services to customers for a fee and they pay by credit card
- You do not have an Eftpos or other credit card terminal
- Your business does not operate in a retail store
- You want to have a clear record that customers consent to transactions
- You want confirmation that a customer is aware of how much you will debit their account
What does the Credit Card Authorisation Form cover?
A Credit Card Authority Form allows a business to debit a customer and includes:
- Collection of personal information;
- Use of personal information;
- Disclosure of personal information to merchant service;
- Collection of funds from the customer’s account
- Transfer into the business’s account
Other names for a Credit Card Authorisation Form include:
- Credit card authority
- Credit card consent form