This IT Policy is a workplace document that can form part of your business’s HR and employment policies. Many employees spend the majority of their day using the internet and communicating via email. It is important to set out the rules and responsibilities that your employees must abide by whilst using your IT systems at work.
Use this IT Policy if:
- Your business would like to inform employees about the guidelines of using your internet and email systems.
What does the IT Policy cover?
- Internet and email prohibited use; and
- Internet and email monitoring.
Other names for IT Policy include:
- Information Technology Policy;
- Responsible Use of Technology; and
- Worplace IT Use Policy.
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.