A pandemic policy prepares a company for a disease epidemic that has spread across a large region.Get 1st document free
It is important to plan for such an instance so that employees have a clear understanding of their responsibilities during this time.
Use this Pandemic Policy if:
- You want to prepare your company for the incidence of a pandemic.
- You want to establish the responsibilities of managers and team members during this pandemic.
- You want to outline the company’s commitments to employees during this time.
What does this Pandemic Policy Cover?
- The company’s responsibilities and commitments during this pandemic
- The employee’s responsibilities during this pandemic
- Procedure for leave during this pandemic
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.