Performance Management PlanYou can use this Performance Management Plan to communicate and measure the performance of an employee who is not currently meeting the expectations of their role. This form also helps management understand the key areas to communicate and record in the performance management process.
This form can be used by a supervisor to identify areas of improvement by an employee and the required action items for them to reach the desired standard. It can also be used to record any comments or circumstances that may be having an impact on the employee’s role or performance.
Using this form also ensures that your company is better protected in the event of an employee dispute about the validity of the performance management process.
Use this Performance Management Plan if:
- you would like to communicate the purpose of a Performance Management Plan;
- you need to communicate areas of improvement to an employee;
- an employee is not meeting the expectations of their role and needs further guidance on these;
- you want a written record of the actions an employee needs to take to satisfactorily perform their role; or
- a written record of the performance management process is needed.
What does this form cover?
- Purpose of the Performance Management Plan;
- Employee and review period details;
- Areas of improvement identified, and the actions needed to improve;
- Key expectations of the employee’s role; and
- The outcome of the Performance Management Plan.
- Performance Management Policy
- What is Performance Management?
- Poor Performance or Misconduct? How to Tell the Difference