Virtual Assistant AgreementA Virtual Assistant Agreement allows a virtual assistant to provide legally binding terms and conditions in the provision of the services to a client.
Having a virtual assistant agreement is important because it outlines the nature of the services with clarity, protects the interests of both parties and establishes a strong foundation for their professional collaboration.
Note: the Schedule containing the Scope of Work in this document provides a general example Scope. This should be adapted to reflect the needs of the parties.
What does the Virtual Assistant Agreement cover?
- The Services that will be provided, and the timing of it;
- The basis on which fees will be paid;
- The treatment of confidential information and intellectual property;
- Data protection and privacy; and
- General contractual provisions.