e-Sign with Lawpath
Workplace Hygiene PolicyThis Workplace Hygiene Policy outlines the processes that need to be in place to maintain a hygienic working environment.
5.0 (4 reviews)
Under 5 minutes
Suitable for Australia
This policy effectively protects employees from hazards at work that may result in injury and illness.
Use this Workplace Hygiene Policy if:
- You would like to set up provision to protect employees from hazards at work leading to potential injury and illness.
- You would like to concisely explain to employees the importance of workplace hygiene
- You want to follow all the proper processes in maintaining a hygienic working environment.
What does the Workplace Hygiene Policy cover?
- Explains what level of hygiene is expected of all employees.
- Informs employees the processes they need to follow to clean and maintain hygiene at the workplace and personal hygiene
- Sets out the protocol to keep the workplace as free as possible from infectious diseases.
Other names for Workplace Hygiene Policy include:
- Occupational Hygiene Policy
- Work Health and Safety Procedures
- Grooming Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Workplace Hygiene Policy
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents