Workplace Hygiene Policy
This Workplace Hygiene Policy outlines the processes that need to be in place to maintain a hygienic working environment.Get started
This policy effectively protects employees from hazards at work that may result in injury and illness.
Use this Workplace Hygiene Policy if:
- You would like to set up provision to protect employees from hazards at work leading to potential injury and illness.
- You would like to concisely explain to employees the importance of workplace hygiene
- You want to follow all the proper processes in maintaining a hygienic working environment.
What does the Workplace Hygiene Policy cover?
- Explains what level of hygiene is expected of all employees.
- Informs employees the processes they need to follow to clean and maintain hygiene at the workplace and personal hygiene
- Sets out the protocol to keep the workplace as free as possible from infectious diseases.
Other names for Workplace Hygiene Policy include:
- Occupational Hygiene Policy
- Work Health and Safety Procedures
- Grooming Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.