Shareholders Agreement Sample
The Shareholders Agreement regulates the relationship between shareholders of your company. Take a look at our sample below, to get an idea of what yours will look like.
Your Shareholders Agreement protects your interests in situations of disagreement. Just like our sample, it should outline a clear idea of what the parties agreed to before the dispute, or before something changes a shareholder’s ability to continue working in the company.
View our Sample
Once customised, your document will look similar to our sample Shareholders Agreement.
What does the Shareholders Agreement cover?
Our Shareholders Agreement include clauses setting out:
- Who can be a shareholder;
- Who can serve on the board of directors;
- What happens if one of the shareholders becomes impaired or dies;
- What happens if a shareholders files for bankruptcy, resigns, retires or is fired;
- How much shares of stock are worth;
- Who will be required to purchase the shares of a shareholder who’s leaving; and
- How much will be paid for the purchase of such shares.
You can create your Shareholders Agreement for FREE by signing up to LawPath today.